Subject: Re: Bokeh (again); Japanese L-mount lenses
From: dannyg1@IDT.NET
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 1997 03:36:11 +0000

Eric Welch wrote:

> And if Sigma made Leica mount lenses (in the SLR world Leica  is R, not L -
> that's Canon) nobody in their right minds would buy them. You don't go to a
> fine restaurant to eat hot dogs. :-)

Now I may trly be out of my mind but if an aftermarket company were to offer a truly
great performing 75 2.0, that was smaller, lighter and less expensive than the
non-existent Leica equivalent, I really might buy it. No, I probably would buy it.

Maybe not Sigma, but Konica, Ricoh, Nikon or Olympus? Even Tokina; No problem.

Danny Gonzalez