Subject: Re: Noctilux
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 1997 21:13:19 -0500

At 06:05 PM 9/4/97 -0400, you wrote:

>color meter and CC filters? I'm interested in your technique and
>approach because I get tired of lugging 300 lbs. of lights and stands
>and other paraphenelia on location. Not that my stuff doesn't look good.

Try Fuji 800 color neg film. It's wonderful up to and including 3200.

If you don't believe me, check my web page. It's got a night football
picture on it that is shot with Fuji 800 at 3200 and the camera 2.8 at
1/250 at 200mm and the TTL flash set to -1 stop. Very little adjustment
made with Photoshop. It's amazing what that film can do.

My page is:

http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch/

Just go to the pictures section and check it out. By the way, most of the
pictures were taken with Leica.

Eric Welch
Grants Pass, OR

Exaggeration is not all it's cracked up to be.