Subject: Re: Di's Driver Drunken 1.75 prom. (was: Paparazzi ...)
From: ABreull@aol.com
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 1997 16:52:07 -0400 (EDT)

In einer eMail vom 03.09.1997  12:37:33, schreiben Sie:

> If in fact the driver had
>such a level, then he was in fact intoxicated by any definition, and his
>ability to operate a vehicle would be impaired... On this one, trust me.

Usually with 1.75 promille, the visual field is narrowed to 40 percent of the
nromal visual field, and the reaction time enhanced on more than 0.6 sec.
Additionally, all mental processes and perception are slowed down or "one
track minded". Everybody who claims, that he/ she can react adaequately,
simply lies. And, if that one drives, he/ she takes into account to injure or
murder somebody - or to kiss a pillar

Alf

Alf