Subject: Re: M6 problem "survey"
From: Ihtisham.Kabir@Eng.Sun.COM (Ihtisham Kabir)
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 1997 09:35:36 -0700

Let me put in my two cents if I may. I bought a new M6
back in 90 and it broke around 1992 (the frames started
overlapping). Got it fixed under passport warranty and
it has been doing fine.

I also have a used M4 with which I have shot hundreds of
rolls of film with no problems whatsoever.

More recently, the focusing ring on a 35mm Summicron
lens would not focus all the way to infinity. But it
seems to have fixed itself. Strange.

Yes, I still use Leicas. But I always carry a Canon as
a backup when shooting seriously :-)))

- - Ihtisham

http://wsrv.clas.virginia.edu/~bhs2u/kabir/kabir.html