Subject: Re: Eye Piece Corrective Lenses
From: Edward Meyers <aghalide@panix.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 1997 12:42:17 -0400 (EDT)

I do have one of the astigmatism correction eye-piece lenses.
It does help when I'm not wearing my glasses. However, it's a
waste of time. Shoot with your glasses on. When you use an
astigmatism correction eye-piece on your finder...you must
change the orientation when you shoot vertical pictures, if
it's set for horizontal ones, and visa versa. Ed Meyers