Subject: Downloading LUG
From: Afterswift@aol.com
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 1997 15:23:24 -0400 (EDT)

Dear LUG Moderator,

One of the problems I have with my present Mac and AOL is that opening
attachments is very difficult. I must move the undecoded file to my hard
drive, then to an special application, then wait a long while to read the
document there.

Since most LUG docs are in the attachment form, I'm not always able to read
them because of this involved time-consuming jumping. Therefore I would
appreciate it if you could find some way to limit the length of LUG mails to
normal e-mail bites, so that I can read the great LUG docs easily. I'm sure
many of our colleagues may have the same problem.

Sincerely,
Bob Rosen