Subject: Re: Eye Piece Corrective Lenses
From: Richard DeLuca <odyssey@spectra.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 1997 11:56:14 -0400

>Dear Fellow LUGnuts,
>
>The topic of corrective eye piece lenses has come up.  Maybe I can help a
>bit with this.

_LARGE SNIP_
>I hope this has shed some light on a somewhat confusing topic.
>
>Happy shooting,

>Richard Clompus, OD
>West Chester, PA, USA

Richard,
Thank you very much for the most lucid description I've seen regarding this
topic.  I have asked my own eye doctor these kinds of questions a couple
times.  The answer I received only showed his impatience with me, as though
it were information I didn't need, or worse.... wouldn't understand.

Best,
Rich