Subject: Re: Whate Leica say they will do
From: wilcox@umcc.umich.edu (Ken Wilcox)
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 1997 07:22:27 -0400

Lucky you! I got a letter when I bought my M6 back in '89 saying they were
out of them but they would send it later. They never did. When I bought my
wife an RE a couple of years ago one was promised but never received then
either. I'm also in LHSA, but that hasn't netted me one either.

kw

>I do receive the system handbook every year or three, but that's because I
>now know enough to ask for it -- I was sent one, gratis, two years ago by
>Leica and foolishly mentioned on the LUG that I had received this, only to
>find that everyone else seems to get one automatically ...

- ----
Davison Middle School                  preferred---> <wilcox@umcc.umich.edu>
600 Dayton, Davison, MI 48423
<kwilcox@genesee.freenet.org>