Subject: Re: 35mm viewfinder + Hexar
From: Lucien_vD <Lucien_vD@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 1997 06:01:27 -0400

Bill Welch wrote:

>I have the 35mm brightline finder, which I picked up with an M4. It
provides a =

>big, bright, delightful view of the field. Once you get used to it, it's=

fairly >easy to focus through the rangefinder and move your eye up top to=

the brightline. >And it works =

>especially well when you are prefocused or zone focused. Also, I can
switch it >onto an M3 and use a 35mm lens with ease. =

>Basically it makes the full field of the lens easier to visualize. I agr=
ee
it =

>sounds redundant and unnecessary, but in practice they are pretty nice. =
use my >21mm SA an awful lot, so I'm pretty comfortable with an accessory=

viewfinder.
>Most of the brightline finders are pretty pricey, but users can be found=
=2E
The =

>35mm is no longer made, I believe.

The external 35mm brightline finder is very usefull with the KONIKA HEXAR=
=2E
Because it is an autofocus and automatic camera, you can stick to the
external viewfinder. BTW you can also use the 46mm filter made by Leica =

(or Contax).
It give you Konika a Leica look :-)

Lucien
BELGIUM