Subject: Broken CLE's wanted
From: dannyg1@IDT.NET
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 1997 02:00:03 +0000

I just read the report of some unrepairable CLE's and since I'd like to familiarize myself
with their mechanical make up, I'd like to buy one of these pretty paperweights. The
cadaveor will be going for an educational cause.

BTW, Popular Photographys test of the CLE made mention of the fact that hte CLE
shares it circuit board set with the Minolta X700. Since the X700 has both an AElock
and manual match-LED metering, I'm wondering if anyone has seen or heard of a CLE
that was adapted to incorporate these features?

Thanks,
Danny Gonzalez