Subject: Re: CameraQuest
From: Leikon35@aol.com
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 1997 01:25:16 -0400 (EDT)

<< > >
 The LUG is an email mailing list, and while part of the Internet, is not
 part of the World Wide Web, or "web" for short.  On the other hand, many
 mail readers, such as Eudora Light which I am using, do display web links
 as "hot" links, including the one for CamerQuest, above.  I merely double
 click on it, and my web browser will connect to it.
  Dan C.

 Thanks Dan -

  I figured it was something like that - but didnt know about Eudora Light.

**