Subject: Re: Reliability / repairability of CLE
From: Stephen <cameras@jetlink.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 1997 09:54:06 -0700

Vince Lamberti wrote:

> LUGGERs,
>
> I would appreciate feedback on the reliability and in particular
> reparability of the Minolta CLE.

The CLE and its lenses are no longer being repaired by Minolta, but that
does not mean they can not be repaired.

The one time my CLE gave trouble in its LED display, an independent
repairman repaired it within an hour.  Find a local repair person who
specializes in Minolta or Leica, and see what they can do for you.  Just
find one who is familar with the camera.

Stephen Gandy