Subject: RE: Weird film in HCB photo
From: "Garbutt, Robert" <RGarbutt@ncrpexec.telstra.com.au>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 1997 10:05:00 +1000

Halelujah!  HCB is mortal and suffered from problems with his favourite
negs just like me.  Now all I need is my own personal printer to labour
over a hot easel solving the problems while I enjoy the sunshine.

I'm looking forward to this issue of the mag.  It should arrive in
Australia sometime next year barring encounters with Leviathan or a
ripped main sail.

Rob.