Subject: Re: American Photo & HCB
From: bholmes@frii.com (Ben Holmes)
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 1997 22:37:05 -0600 (MDT)

>Anyone care to guess what's inside? I'm at 600 on the dials and my fingers
>are sore.
>
>,/8^|

Well folks, I had to go through the numbers twice but on the second go
around it opened at 501 - he or she must have been a Levi's wearer.

Inside was not a camera, but a gun and some rounds. The police have it. I
get it back in 30 days if it isn't hot or reported lost. Even if it is, B&H
gets $194.95 for the case

,/8^|