Subject: Choice of Flash
From: Richard Clompus <rclompus@voicenet.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 1997 11:36:29 -0400

Ken Wilcox wrote:

<snip>
It DAZZLES! It SPARKLES! The indoor flash shots very nearly matched the
outdoor shots!  AMAZING!
<snip>

It sounds to me that Ken had more fun looking at the proofs than taking
them.  I also did many weddings from friends during my college years and
plowed the money right back into more equipment.  Endless circle but also
you get to produce a lot of happy memories for your friends for years to come.

I used a large Metz 45 series flash with a large heavy battery pack I
carries with a shoulder strap.  Exposures were usually right on and
especially good with bounce flash.  I now use a Vivitar 283 and a Metz 32-4
but aren't especially pleased with either one of them.  I don't have any of
the SCA 300, 500 or other adapters to use with the on board meter of the R8.

What is your choice of electronic flash for use with an M6 or R8?

Thanks for your response.

Richard
Richard Clompus, OD
West Chester, PA, USA