Subject: Polarising Filter Question
From: Richard Clompus <rclompus@voicenet.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 1997 20:25:58 -0400

Dear Fellow LUGnuts,

Now that I am using R lenses in addition to M lenses, I am getting
interested in using a polaroid filter.  I have previously used circular
polaroid filters so that I could meter more easily with metering systems
that contained beam splitters.  I understand that there is a way you can
use a linear polaroid filter but I found the circular polaroids easier to use.

Now in my investigation of circular polaroid filters, I have discovered the
Kaesemann circular polaroid filters.  They are even more expensive than the
normal B+W filers.  Does anyone know the advantages of the Kaesemann
polaroid filters?

Thanks.  I'm having a lot of fun with the new 35-70 R zoom lens from Leica.
 Can't wait to ge the winder.

Richard
Richard Clompus, OD
West Chester, PA, USA