Subject: Re: $6000 to go pro with leica?????
From: JF <j_fritz@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 1997 08:29:56 -0700

Hi Duane,

Thanks for the feedback.  I realize the $$$ we're talking.  I'm
realistic in that I can't do it all at once.  For the higher ticket
items, we probably will refinance our mortgage to help pay for them.  I
have to build up to that point.  At this point in our lives, my husband
is the primary breadwinner; so, I have flexibility with my time--money's
still tight.

Any photographer that quits just because it's hard out there isn't
really serious (unless of course their family is going to starve which
is a real concern in the photography business).  Photography is
something you either have to do or you find something else.  It's too
much "work" for anybody unless you live, eat and breathe it.  At least,
that's the way it is for me!

Jill