Subject: Re: Viso lens to Nikon?
From: Joe Berenbaum <joe-b@dircon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 1997 20:08:31 +0100 (BST)

At 00:48 17/08/97 -0400, you wrote:
>I ran into a guy at a camera store today, who is desperatly trying to
>find a way to use some long Visoflex lenses with an Nikon body. The
>lenses have the M bayonet mount, not the Viso thread. Does anyone know of
>a sane way to do this?
>Thanks,
>-Paul

Without thinking about this very hard, and assuming the lens mount to film
plane distance would be sufficient to allow the use of an adapter, I can
think of one way, and that is to get the required adapter made by a company
such as SRB Film Service in Luton, UK. They do a lot of this sort of thing.
Their phone number etc is;

SRB Film Service
286 Leagrave Road
Luton,