Subject: Re: Viewfinder Colors
From: "Adi " <adisoon@pl.jaring.my>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 1997 08:29:29 +0800

Hi,

I've noticed a bluish cool cast instead on the R6. Why?

- --adi

- ----------
: From: David W. Almy <dalmy@mindspring.com>
: To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
: Subject: Viewfinder Colors
: Date: Saturday, August 16, 1997 12:57 AM
:
: All,
:
: Am new to Leica SLRs, but have to ask. I have noticed today a
: significantly warm color cast when looking through my new R8's
: viewfinder vs. reality.
:
: Has anyone else noticed that the scene through the viewfinder is
: significantly different than the scene sans viewfinder? Or is it just
: me, or my camera? Is this where the Leica "glow" comes from?
:
: Cheers,
:
: David W. Almy