Subject: Re: Leica Leather Camera Bag -Reply
From: "Adi " <adisoon@pl.jaring.my>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 1997 01:02:36 +0800

Hi,

this is Adi here, I believe your reply was directed at an Adl instead?

- --adi

- ----------
: From: Dave Stedman <DSTEDM@corp.atl.com>
: To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
: Subject: Leica Leather Camera Bag -Reply
: Date: Thursday, August 14, 1997 9:32 PM
:
:
: Adi,
:
: Is the bag still for sale?
:
: If so, could you describe to me the dimensions, Height, Width,
: Length.  Are the compartments very useable.  I would probably
: use it for my prize M-3.  I have the following inventory that would
: have to be protected.
:
: M-3 w/ a MR4
: f4/21