Subject: R: later looks
From: "Guido Ridoli" <guirid@numerica.it>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 1997 00:05:13 +0200

> Oddmund wrote:
>
> <<<I don't throw away any! All of them are documents, even if not all of
them
> are interesting, or "good" at the moment. I think I have said it before:
images
> are like wine, they are getting better with the time. Don't waste your
> memory!>>>>>

I  support more (not all) of your opinions but as you know like a good
winemaker to have a great wine you have to cut the grapes, you have to
reduce the production "par hectare" and I think you are going to cut your
pictures , to select,  to have good ones.
Then the surviving shots, as you say, you must preserve all your life.
Aren't you?

     Guido Ridoli
LEICA M  superfan
guirid@numerica.it