Subject: Re: What's Your Hit Rate? Big Problem!
From: "Andrew Knight"<andy@oberon.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 1997 15:41:32 -0400

Andrew Knight@OBERON
08/14/97 03:41 PM

I have discovered a proven method for increasing your hit rate!

[This method works for me, as I do my own processing at home]
You do not need to change your shooting method or style one bit to
realize the benefits of this method!

First, go out and get two different styles of negative sleeves, a well
known archival brand, and one from a local camera store that you
do not trust.  When you have processed your film, take it and randomly
put it in the archival sleeves and the lousy ones.  When you are finished,
throw away all the negatives in the archival pages. Dont think twice, just
do it, they are gauranteed to be trash.  Now, take a few of the lousy
pages with the negatives and accidentally drop one or two on the floor
and then step on them.  Throw away the remaining pages that didn't get
stepped on into the trash.  What you have left with embedded peices
of dirt and footprints will undoubtably be the finest shots you have ever
taken!  Calculate your hit rate from these pages and see what an
improvement there is!