Subject: New RGP Bifocal from Boston
From: Richard Clompus <rclompus@voicenet.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 1997 08:41:49 -0400

Dear Fellow Optcomers,

Has anyone prescribed the new multifocal RGP from Boston called
Multivision?  I just got literature that says you can fit it "on-K" for
best results.

I'm getting a bit tired of fitting RGP bifocals 2 diopters steep to produce
the add my patients need only to find they return in 6-12 months with a
warped cornea as shown by corneal topography.

Thanks.

Richard
Richard Clompus, OD
West Chester, PA - where all the politicians are on vacation for the Summer
- - and still we don't have therapeutics...