Subject: Re: Fwd: 35mm vs 2 1/4, again, my real world experience
From: cmiller@berkshire.net (Curt Miller)
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 1997 20:09:16 -0400 (EDT)

>At 12:52 AM 12-08-97 EDT, DonjR wrote:
>>I will be taking delivery of a Hasselblad system for the sole purpose of
>>comparing the Leica vs. Hasselblad.  Will have the f/3.5 100 mm lens and the
>>f/5.6 Superachromat for the Hasselblad.  ...[snip]
>
>Are you kidding?

(Whadda ya say we tell him we hear a Linhof Master Technica with a bunch of
Schneider glass is supposed to outperform the Hassy?)

Elizabeth Mei Wong
Birding with Berkshire County's Hoffman Bird Club or
             Women Outdoors at http://members.aol.com/womenout/index.htm

Henry Curtis Miller, M.P.A.

Pittsfield, Massachusetts
In the Berkshires, next door to Tanglewood