Subject: Re: New photo site (some Leica pictures)
From: "Charles E. Dunlap" <cdunlap@rupture.ucsc.edu>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 1997 13:53:05 -0700

I had a chance to look at the site as it was being completed and it's very
much worth the time to explore. It's the result of ca. 12 years of
Ihtisham's travels back to his home country of Bangladesh and contains some
wonderful photographs of the children there. It's a worthy project, and I
hope other LUGers enjoy it as much as I did.

- -Charlie

>Hello,
>
>Please check out my new photo site on Bangladeshi children
>at:
>
>http://wsrv.clas.virginia.edu/~bhs2u/kabir/kabir.html

              Charles E. Dunlap
         Earth Sciences Deptartment
          University of California
            Santa Cruz, CA 95064
Tel.: (408) 459-5228    Fax.: (408) 459-3074
      http://emerald.ucsc.edu/~cdunlap
      mailto:cdunlap@rupture.ucsc.edu