Subject: Re: Source for Opti-Clean ?? NOT!
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 1997 15:12:58 -0700

At 02:38 PM 8/7/97 -0700, you wrote:
>>Bradford Laboratories in Sunnyvale, CA
>>      (408-745-1031.
>>     I haven't tried calling Bradford Labs but I will today.
>
>Any luck? I tried calling them but they weren't at that number. Directory
>assistance in Sunnyvale didn't list them.
>
>Who wrote the original post?
>
>-Charlie

I live in Sunnyvale and Bradford Laboratories does not exist here or any
place near here. The internet gave an address & number in Santa Clara (I'm
on the boder of SV & SC) but it's not correct. There's a Bradford
Manufacturing at 408-727-2333 but all I get is a tape.

Jim

ps, the original post was by David Freedman.