Subject: Seeing (?)
From: Erwin Puts <imxputs@knoware.nl>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 1997 19:35:47 +0200

Hello Oddmund,

You made your point. It is a point however that all serious people, with
some historical and art-philosophocical background know and have known
since the beginning of the visual arts.
While I am concentrating on  technical matters and even morespecific on
Leica technical  matters, does not make me per definition ignorant of or
insensitive to cultural or artistic heritage.
I am beginning to feel a little annoyed by you approaching me  as
artistic ignoramus.
The blind test had nothing whatsoever to do with a test if people had
some visual literacy. It was just a test if people could see a
difference in the technical qualities of the pictures.
Erwin