Subject: REF.: "Seeing"
From: KEN_GERLACH@HP-SantaClara-om12.om.hp.com
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 97 09:58:51 -0700

     >Thus if you are "blind", if you have lost your original curiosity and
     >spontaneity, the freshness you had when you were a child, you will
     >have to recover these abilities. Learning to see may take a long
     >time. You will never finish really.

     Here is a very important thread!

     I am always trying to discover approaches and methods and practicing
     the "seeing" of emotionally charged and high impact images.  I have
     images in mind before I go out and then when I do venture out
     everything around me is blah.  Any ideas out there on what it takes to
     "see", identify such images?

     Ken