Subject: Some Minor/Major Problem M6's
From: "Ferdinand U. LuDo" <fld@mozcom.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 1997 20:51:39 +0800

Hello Luggers,

With much concern on the reliability/durability of the M6, I would like to
continue the 2nd phase of my survey.

There are some luggers out here unfortunately, their M6 requiring some
adjustments, servicing after it was just bought (say within a span of a
year since purchased). Your servicing may not be that major or minor, but
it did require for it to go back to the shop for some sort of tweeking,
repairs, etc...

I'm now trying to find out which year built or serial # is your
"minor/major" problem M6 so we can more or less find out which production
years were the most troublefree M6 were built and the most troublesome M6
built (if there is any relevance to the years built). Once the survey is
completed, I will be happy to post over the Luggers newsgroup.

Pls. state: serial # of M6 (partial will do), year purchased and if you
know the year built, so much the better. And the nature of the problem.

If your M6 was troublefree, pls. fill out the other form "problem free M6".
Thanks again

Ferdinand