Subject: Problem Free M6
From: "Ferdinand U. LuDo" <fld@mozcom.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 1997 20:51:25 +0800

Hello Luggers,

 For those many lucky M6 owners with problem free ownership since the time
of your purchase (span of 1 year). I would like to extend my survey
further, I would like to ask you the serial # of your M6 OR if you know the
year built of your M6.

The purpose of this exercise is to figure out which year of production has
been troublesome and trouble free.

I will post results once everyone has replied. Pls send reply privately to:
fld@mozcom.com. To those who have received this message private and have
filled it out, no need to send a 2nd copy. Thanks.

Greatly appreciate your support,

Ferdinand