Subject: OptiClean
From: c.blaue@bmsg.de
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 1997 09:30:44 +0200

I got this message concerning OptiClean. I have tried to connect to the cited
web site without success yet. I will try to phone Jessop and inform you
further.

christoph

PS: The senders mailer spoiled the price a bit. It is 8.95 / 14.95 UK Pounds.
    Netscape should display it correctly.

- ------- Start of forwarded message -------

- ------- End of forwarded message -------