Subject: Re: Where Angels Fear To Tread
From: c.blaue@bmsg.de
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 1997 10:25:04 +0200

     > This doesn't make sense to me. If everyone waited for the digest and
     > stopped posting and responding to messages in real time, there would BE
     > no digest, and you would have nothing to read.

Paul,

excuse me if I didn't make things clear:
I am not on the digest because I like to wait until somebody else replys. I am
on the digest for other reasons (time delay, number of incoming mails).
The only thing I wanted to say was that those luggers who are on the digest or
get their mail by other means in bunches should read all they got before
posting.

     > I don't mean this to sound like a flame;

My post wasn't one of the politest either - excuse me. It was just meant as a
hint to us digesters.

christoph