Subject: Leicameter M
From: seungmin@luxmail.luxcom.com
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 97 07:50:20 PST

     Hi,

      About a week ago I asked about the booster for MC meter.  No one
     helped me so far.  What is the booster for?

      I came up with another question on the subject.  It does not have a
     switch to choose low and high measurements like MC and others.  It has
     red and black markings though like the other meters.  There is a
     little hole in the center of the meter cell door.  I wonder if this
     hole takes light to measure for the high measurement.  In a nutshell,
     low light with the door open, high light with the door closed.  Any
     help will be appreciated.

     Regards,
     David