Subject: Re: Lens cleaner
From: Tan_TS <shyan@post1.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 1997 12:06:24 +0000

>Chris wrote:
>
>>There is a highly recommended product I've seen advertised in the UK
>>magazines. You paint it onto your lens like liquid paper or correction
>>fluid. When its dried you peel it off dirt and all. Sounds dangerous,
>>but its highly recommended apparently.
>>

>Hi Chris,
>
>do you have anymore infos on this product (name, dealer...)?
>
>Detlef

It is called *Opti-Clean* made by Caliope. Function like a nail varnish
and leave a thin film on your lens for you to peel out.
I last bought it for GBP15.00 from Tecno in London.
Anyone know where I can get it from Singapore/Malaysia/Bangkok/Hong Kong ?
User caution: it is best practice on an old lens before trying it on
your beloved Leica as it requires careful handling. Once you get the hang
of it,
it is one of the best lens cleaner available in the market IMO.

Regards,
Shyan