Subject: Re: Leica M6 and Contax G2
From: dmorton@journalist.co.uk (David Morton)
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 1997 14:41 GMT0

Chris Bitmead wrote:

> Well, um... The plain F3HP weighs 760 grams and the Canon EOS1n
with
> 3fps motor drive (without the E1 booster) weighs 850 grams. Seems
> worth 90g to always have the drive.

Apples and oranges, again, you can't really compare the construction
of those two models. I know a number of people who've had EOS1s
returned from Canon as 'beyond economic repair' because the frame's
cracked. The F3 vs the F4 would be a more reasonable comparison, but
I still prefer my motors to be optional.