Subject: Re: Where Angels Fear To Tread
From: dmorton@journalist.co.uk (David Morton)
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 1997 19:49 GMT0

Fred Ward writes:

> And could you read what 5-25 others
> have already posted on a subject and not repeat the exact same
> information that adds nothing to the discussion and only clogs
> mailboxes.

Given that I'm six or more hours adrift of the posters in the US,
and many messages are delayed by the random distribution nature
of the internet, could you please tell me how I can *tell* that
others have already responded?

It seems to me that some of us are being criticised for lacking
paranormal powers.