Subject: Re: M6 sales idea
From: dannyg1@IDT.NET (Danny Gonzalez)
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 1997 00:27:12 -0400 (EDT)

>>>It begins to look like some folks just don't want to do anything using
>their fingers and brains to take pictures any more.  So why spend the
>money for a >wonderfull camera like an M6, then wish a bunch of two bit
>P&S simpleton elements to it!<<

This from the guy who preaches the amazing 'light up them little red
arrows: perfect exposures every time' line?

Why do I want aperture priority with AElock on the M6 shutter button? I
want to work fast, I want to be able to meter my spot, lock the sucker
right where I like it and I don't _like this mamby pamby 'gotta do it
yourself' crap... I don't want to hafta do it myself; I want it right! And
_now.

Danny Gonzalez