Subject: Re: M6 sales idea
From: bholmes@frii.com (Ben Holmes)
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 1997 15:04:17 -0600 (MDT)

Ted growled:
>Why in heavans name would the person who posted the above additions require
them
>in the first place?
>
><<<with aperture priority _and a shutter button activated AE lock_ would help
>things greatly, IMO.>>>>

Beside that, where in the M would you put these things? Ever looked inside
one? They are PACKED SOLID with trinkets and beads, gears and pistons and
such. Were it possible to put more stuff in that M body, I for one would
want a floatation device to use in case of a water landing.

How's that for a wish list, Ted? <GGG>

,/8^|