Subject: Re[2]: 50 DR Continued
From: wilcox@umcc.umcc.umich.edu (Ken Wilcox)
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 1997 14:10:40 -0400

I suspect it is due to the mechanism which locks the focus in the
appropriate range and the part which houses it. Also it has and extended
focus mechanism, rather like adding the weight of an extension tube.

kw

- ----
LHSA, MEA, LAW                         preferred---> <wilcox@umcc.umich.edu>
                                              <kwilcox@genesee.freenet.org>