Subject: Re: All boys club?
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 1997 13:55:00 -0500 (EST)

At 01:36 PM 7/30/97 +0200, c.blaue@bmsg.de wrote:

>Tina,
>
>although not female I visited your WEB site a couple of weeks ago (WWW is a
>bit difficult for me). I was very impressed by the pictures themselves as well
>as by the presentation. The latter is so often neglected.
>Thank you!
>
>christoph

Thanks, Christoph!  My computer is acting up and I can't get to the web at
all.  I have really missed it.  I have a new computer coming next week and
can't wait (But I could have bought another Leica for what I paid for the
computer!! What terrible choices we have to make!)  Thanks again.  Tina
Images by Tina Manley, ASMP
images@infoave.net
<http://www.photogs.com/manley/index.html>
<http://www.onlineartistleague.com/manley/portfoli.htm>