Subject: Re: All boys club?
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 1997 08:18:22 -0500 (EST)

At 10:39 AM 7/30/97 +0100, Iain Bryson wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I completely agree - I came across Tine Manley's website a couple of months
>ago and was moved by her photographs.  To me this is what the Leica is all
>about; honest, direct, photographs of people conducting their daily lives in
>different parts of the World.
>
>Arguments about one piece of equipment being better than another etc. evaporate
>when you see pictures like these.
>
>Iain

Iain:  Thank you for your kind words.  I love what I do so much that I feel
guilty calling it work.  I agreee that Leicas are the perfect camera for
this type of photography!  Thanks again, Tina
Images by Tina Manley, ASMP
images@infoave.net
<http://www.photogs.com/manley/index.html>
<http://www.onlineartistleague.com/manley/portfoli.htm>