Subject: Re: Used R6.2
From: "Roger Beamon" <beamon@primenet.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 1997 07:51:55 -0700

On 29 Jul 97,  Jim Brick wrote:

> Keeble & Shuchat Photography in Palo Alto CA has a mint chrome R6.2 in
> box for $1500. If you are interested, call 415-327-8996 and ask for Paul
> (the used camera person.) He's off on thursday. If you call on thurs, ask
> for John (the manager) or Jeff (the Leica person.) I have looked over
> this camera and it is nice. If you do call, no matter who you talk to,
> tell them you know me and I told you about the camera.

That's a buy, Richard. Jump on that puppy! A mint 6.2 usually brings
considerably more. A good house like K & S would seal it for me. If you
like manual, you'll love the 6.2.

Now, unplug that laptop from the phone line and call K & S!
- --
Roger Beamon
       Naturalist & Photographer
       Leica Historical Society Of America