Subject: Re: All boys club?
From: Iain Bryson <ieb1y@udcf.gla.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 1997 10:39:35 +0100 (BST)

Hi,

I completely agree - I came across Tine Manley's website a couple of months
ago and was moved by her photographs.  To me this is what the Leica is all
about; honest, direct, photographs of people conducting their daily lives in
different parts of the World.

Arguments about one piece of equipment being better than another etc. evaporate
when you see pictures like these.

Iain