Subject: Help with price for M6, 35 Summilux, 90 Summicron
From: phong@doan-ltd.com (phong)
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 14:50:54 +0000

    It is with much regret that I am considering selling the following
    equipment, and would like to determine a reasonable asking price.
    I would appreciate any help.  All equipment is in exc++/mint- condition.
    Thanks in advance,

    Leica M6 black, exc++/mint- with body cap, manual.
              Serial no. 1761xxx
    35mm Summilux f1.4 black, exc++/mint- with caps, soft leather case.
              Serial no. 3434xxx
    90mm Summicron f2.0, black, caps, built-in hood, soft leather case
              Serial no. 3474xxx

Doan huu Phong                                Doan & Associates, Ltd.
phong@doan-ltd.com                                Tel. (508) 266-9428