Subject: M-lens question
From: "bill erfurth" <photophoto@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 1997 13:29:27 PDT

Hello,

I am about to make a big investment.  I shoot slides and some prints
professionally.  Generally I shoot ASA 50-100 color film.

Here is my question.  Does the 35 f1.4 (asph) yield significantly better
images than the 35 f2 or the 35 f1.4 when one is shooting at an f-stop
equal to or greater than f2?  I guess what I am asking is, Do the
results of the 35 f1.4 aspherical lens justify the additional expense?

Thank you,
Bill