Subject: Subject matter, or anti-matter.
From: LeicaM13@aol.com
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 1997 10:43:52 -0400 (EDT)

I'm going to stick my neck out here and say I don't think those of you who
buy and read newspapers read every article and ad within. Ditto for this user
group. I think there is something for everyone. M info, R info, darkroom
info, Philosophy, poetry, bla-bla-bla. Even the occasional 'car crash' ie.
personal banter over some stupid deal. I gotta admit I've been guilty of
'gapers block' with this Bruce and Ben babble over a bum body. But the bottom
line is the page down button is always under my right pinky finger and I use
it alot when reading these user groups.

I welcome just about everything with the knowledge that I can skip right over
it when I want to.

I'm quite fond of this group for it's better than average intelligence
concerning multiple topics.

That's it.

Todd Jacobs<LeicaM13@aol.com>
Chicago