Subject: M6 Ownership Survey
From: "Ferdinand U. LuDo" <fld@mozcom.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 1997 21:05:53 +0800

Hello Luggers,

M6 owners, I'm doing a survey on this list regarding your M6's. If u have a
minute kindly pls. fill the form and send directly to my email address for
compilation. I want to know more about the M6 problems among the owners.

a.) How many years have u had your M6 ? year bought ?
b.) since the time of purchase did you ever have it serviced, brought to
the shop for adjustments, tune-ups, maintainance, etc.
what was the reason it being in the shop ?
c.) How do you rate the durability, reliability of your M6 ?
d.) Would u buy an M6 again ?

Pls. send survey to fld@mozcom.com

Best regards to you all luggers,

Ferdinand