Subject: Re: 70-180 vs. The World
From: Donal Philby <donalphilby@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 1997 16:19:56 -0800

Ted,
Some time ago I graciously offered to allow you to send yourR8 and Metz
down to SD so I could do the testing on the flash fill for a while.  Now
I'm offering (graciously again!!) to test that 70-180 at slow shutter
speeds.  For a few months or whatever it takes.  I mean I will spare no
effort on your behalf!  And if the camera and lens ever gets back to
you, you will know for sure.  Now wouldn't that be a comfort???

Donal Philby
Shasta Lake, California