Subject: Re: DO NOT MISS THIS!!!
From: wilcox@umcc.umcc.umich.edu (Ken Wilcox)
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 1997 08:12:59 -0400

Ben my friend:

Please do not take this as a flame, but I fear that you are damaging your
own reputation as a gentleman. I understand (I think) your frustration and
anger in this matter. You posted information about a business dealing gone
bad intending to be of help to your fellow LUGers and several of them
pounced on you in return. A fine reward for your efforts!

My advise (perhaps unwelcome) is to simply drop the matter entirely and
refuse to respond further to provocations, at least in the public forum.
This is not an easy thing to do, I know. I don't think you can gain
anything by continuing the dispute, other than damage to yourself at your
own hand.

Again, I hope you don't regard this as a flame, and I realize that it is
none of my business. I regard you as a knowledgeable and honorable person
and look forward to your further participation on LUG.

Cheers!

kw

- ----
LHSA, MEA, LAW                         preferred---> <wilcox@umcc.umich.edu>