Subject: Re: Thanks for your help
From: "Henning J. Wulff" <henningw@archiphoto.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 1997 21:41:18 -0800

J=F6rg Willems wrote:

>This LUG remains me of the Gauls in the Asterix and Obelix comic strips:
>They often fight among themselves using their fists and throwing with
>stinking fishes and obelisks.
>But when somebody attacks their village and questions their unity they
>stick together and conquer every enemy with the help of a magic potion
>that gives them invincibility.  I guess our magic potion is Leica, isn't
>it?
>
>I think it is sad that our magic potion doesn't prevent us to use dirty
>language.

THAT'S IT!!!
A great explanation of what's been going on! In spite of all the small
poisonings that have been going on here lately, the list is still one of
the best places to lurk. There is, one might say, a Leica - level quality
in the backstabbing. Just as with Leica quality, the general level of the
arguments is high, and well put forward, with the occasional howler throw=
in.

   *           Henning J. Wulff
  /|\     Wulff Photography & Design
 /###\      henningw@archiphoto.com